New in fall 2012, UW-Marshfield/Wood County students will receive most textbooks through the rental program. This will allow students to save money with one rental fee, paid for through student segregated fees as a part of tuition.
The following Book list and Non-rental book prices are subject to change.
Your rental books are being paid for through your segregated fees as part of your tuition. These fees are not optional and not refundable if you choose not to participate in the textbook rental program. You may need to purchase books if course text(s) are not rental books and/or there are additional supplemental materials (see Book List below).
- FALL 2012 BOOK LIST (rental and supplemental)
- FALL 2012 SUPPLEMENTAL BOOK LIST (not covered under the rental program)
- RENTAL POLICY AGREEMENT (Students must sign at time of rental)
If you have textbook questions please call Student Services at 715-389-6530.
Thank you for your patience as we roll out the new textbook rental system.
Hours Week of Sept 4: Tuesday-Thursday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Starting Sept. 10: Regular Fall Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday: noon to 6 p.m.
Book Deferments - If you need a book deferment, see Dawn Messerschmidt in Student Services: August 29-31: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Starting of Sept 4: Normal Office Hours.
Students: Bring your Student ID and course schedule.
- You will be given a rental book list when you check in. However, it is your responsiblity to double check if you need any other textbooks that are not covered in the rental program or if there are additional supplemental materials that need to be purchased.
- Check the lists above to find your classes and corresponding books and materials.
- All rental textbooks have to be returned at the end of the semester or you will be charged full price for the books. Books must also be returned in reusable condition or a damage fee will be assessed.
- If you drop or withdraw from a class, you must return the rental book within two days of dropping the class. Failure to return the book to the bookstore may result in being charged full price for the book.