The UW-Marshfield/Wood County Campus Bookstore is your one-stop shop for new and used textbooks, supplies, UW-M/WC apparel and other logo merchandise.
The Campus Bookstore is located adjacent to the Campus Commons, connected to the Helen Connor Laird Fine Arts Building and the Physical Education Building.
Phone: (715) 389-6556 | Email us
Regular Hours: Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday: Closed
Most of your books are included in your segregated fee of $125 for credits of 12 or more. If you are taking less than 12 credits your segregated fee will be prorated. There may be additional books or materials not covered under the rental agreement that you will need to purchase (list below).
BOOK PICK UP
Bring the following for book pick up:
- Campus ID
- Computer generated schedule w/ section number (ex J001)
- You will be given a rental book list when you check in. However, it is your responsibility to double check if you need any other textbooks that are not covered in the rental program or if there are additional supplemental materials that need to be purchased.
- Check the lists below to find your classes and corresponding supplemental books and materials.
SUPPLEMENTAL BOOKS AND MATERIALS:
If you are taking any of the following classes you will need to purchase the books listed in addition to your rentals
SPRING 2013 SUPPLEMENTAL BOOK LIST (Not Covered under the Rental Program) This is list not final, and is subject to change.
ONLINE CLASSES - BOOKS AND MATERIALS
If you are taking online classes books are to be purchased through MBS Direct -- the Campus Bookstore does not carry these books. If you wish to special order these books through us you need to provide all information to the bookstore.
- All rental textbooks have to be returned at the end of the semester or you will be charged full price for the books. Books must also be returned in reusable condition or a damage fee will be assessed.
- If you drop or withdraw from a class, you must return the rental book within two days of dropping the class. Failure to return the book to the bookstore may result in being charged full price for the book.