Renew Library Items
UW-Marshfield/Wood County Library – Connecting People with Ideas
How to Renew a Library Item
Click on Online Library Catalog.
- Click the Your Account button at the top of the screen.
- Fill in your student ID number and your last name and click on the Login button.
- Scroll down to the section Items Currently Checked Out and place a check mark in the renewal column next to the item you wish to renew and then click on the Renew Items box at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll up to the item you wanted to renew and see if the lending library allowed the renewal.
- If the renewal was approved write the new due date on the lending slip. Most libraries allow one renewal per item.
Contact us at (715) 389-6531 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our library.