skip to: page content | skip to: site navigation | skip to: section navigation | site information

University of Wisconsin-Marshfield / Wood County

Consortium Agreement

When you are attending more than one institution during the same semester, you do not apply for financial aid at each institution. You should request a consortium agreement from your "home" institution financial aid office. [Your "home" institution is the institution that you expect to receive your degree from]. At UW-Marshfield/Wood County, contact the Financial Aid Office by email at The agreement will be sent to the "visiting" institution to request verification of attendance and the cost of the course(s) so your financial aid from the home institution can be applied to your costs at the "visiting" institution.