The University of Wisconsin-Marshfield/Wood County strives to be an accessible community resource available to non-campus community groups.
Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapters UWS-18 and UWS-21 regulate the use of university facilities; therefore, the use of our facilities is limited by the following:
- The requesting organization must declare that it does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age or national origin.
- The activity must be open to the public.
- The activity must be in keeping with the overall educational and public service objectives of the university.
- Religious services may not be conducted on a regular or continuous basis anywhere on campus.
- Selling, peddling and solicitation for sale of goods by persons not associated with the university are prohibited.
- Serving of alcoholic beverages is prohibited unless approved
To request rental and schedule use of campus facilities:
- Complete the Facility Use Form. Please review Campus Rental Guidelines - includes Rate and Fee Schedule and additional services available through the Office of Continuing Education.
- Return completed Facility Use Form to the Office of Administrative Services.
- Administrative Services will verify the availability of the room/area, review the services requested, and provide an invoice upon approval.
For more information
715-389-6536 | Email Administrative Services