Visual Arts - Gallery 450
The Visual Arts Series, an ongoing program of the Art Department since 1986, brings recognized artists to the campus for exhibitions in the Fine Arts Gallery (Gallery 450), public lectures, demonstrations and workshops. These visiting artists offer our students and the community insights into new ideas in contemporary art.
|February 3 – March 27||
Mike Anderson, Wood-Cut Print Exhibition Demo
|April 7 – May 20||
(Drawing, Printmaking, and 2-D & 3-D Design courses)
- View photos of past exhibits and events
- Video: 2012 Student Artwork
- Video: Printmaking
- Video: Annual Student Artwork Exhibit
- Small town landscapes focus of art exhibit
- Visual Arts Series 'engages the unknown'
- Video: "The Root of All: Engaging the Unknown"
Gallery 450 also features works from UW-M/WC students who participate in Professor and UW College Art Department Chair Kitty Kingston's classes.
For more information about getting involved in Gallery 450's exhibits and events contact Gallery Director Sue Wendlandt.